Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sleepless times call for desperate measures

After two very long, sleep deprived nights [slowly] tossing and turning, rearranging pillows and whimpering, I realized that one of the problems at hand was that our mattress is too soft for me. The straighter I can keep my spine these days, the better, and unfortunately, those IKEA slats were still leaving me hanging.

Then, I suggested this beauty of a bedroom configuration.

Frank, also craving a good nights sleep (between the whimpering and accidentily beating him with five different kinds of pillows, he didn't sleep much more than I did), would've dragged the mattress to the roof if it would've made the difference, and so snugged the bed into the mattress-sized space on the floor without further debate or questioning. 

It has really helped. Still working on a long-term solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment