Friday, July 6, 2012

Princess Mommy

We did manage to do a little shopping in NY--my favorite was FAO Schwarz. I had no idea they had so much baby stuff! Of course, we didn't want to carry a lot of stuff (or spend a million dollars), so we found some cute little baby caps to satisfy the itch--here's my fave!
I keep saying that I really don't want to go the "Teddy" route with the whole Theodore thing, but I could. not. resist.

If you spent ten dollars or more on this particular brand (Zutano), you got a free TIARA!
I wore it proudly around the store for about 15 minutes, before giving it to a jealous three-year-old girl. Figured it'd be more acceptable for her to prance in public than me...
But it didn't stop me from wearing another tiara in the Disney store.

No comments:

Post a Comment