Friday, July 6, 2012

Pregnant Comedy

How's this for a precursor to a Comedy show (we got tickets from a guy on the street in Times Square the day before):

We had to eat something before we got there at 8--time was running low, and I had tapped out after just over half of my mozzerella and tomato panini. Nothing was allowed into the club, and all I had on me was my trusty wristlet. I couldn't throw it out...should I just eat it?

Nah. I spot some foil on the counter, ask for a piece, and think quickly, using the brain of a woman constantly possessed by stabilizing her own blood sugar in public.

That's my sandwich. In my cell phone case. GENIOUS. And SO worth it.
Here's a poor self-shot of us with the funniest guy of the night, Ryan Hamilton.

Also, randomly, in a crowd of 50 people or less, managed to run into a girl I went to high school with mid-show. She hugged me, told me congratulations, and scurried to the bathroom, haha. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment