Monday, May 28, 2012

SO MANY THINGS

Ohhhh my goodness...

It's been wayyy too long since I've posted, but there are so many contributors to the equation, I doubt you'll even be mad about it. Big, bad number one is that we moved a half hour away to a new spot outside of the city. 2-10 are minor compared to that, and really, just the first one should be excuse enough, so please, just let it go. For the baby.

I left off at Mother's day, and I have SO MUCH to spew to the world--all good, all exciting.

Frank has to work for a bit on this beautiful Memorial Day, so I figured I too could do some "work", and catch up with myself. I'll try to date them accurately if I can.

Here's a great picture of a snowball I got at a little shack a couple miles from our new home :) BOO YAH. Needless to say, I've relaxed a good bit about the artificial coloring thing...WHAT? It's the first weekend of summer...The baby wanted it. (And it's just a kiddie size! WHY am I defending myself
 to you people?!) Blue is supposed to be good for brain protection or something anyway. Look it up, it's real.

1 comment:

  1. Blue dye is neuroprotective!! Neuroscientist approved!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete