Thursday, March 15, 2012

Food, my frenemie.

So I got kind of tired of blogging for a minute, not because I don't enjoy doing it, but because I started to feel like all I was doing was complaining. I hadn't been feeling so hot, and eating was a huuuuge chore and a daily struggle. I wasn't enjoying my pregnant state, the way it made me feel physically (gross and sick). Here are some bulleted/shortened ideas about how things were going back then:

List of foods and how I feel about them:

Popcorn: too dry after one bite
Cereal: tired of dry cheerios, intolerant of cereal and milk
Grapefruit juice: mmm, thank you Frankie
Eggs: please don't cook these around me
Turkey Burgers: Let me lock myself in my room upstairs before you cook these, and please open all the windows and doors to get the smell out.
Chicken: Nose wrinkle, sniff sniff, tiny bites for a few minutes--thank you, all done.
Fish: UGHHHHH WHAT IS THAT SMELLL??
Pasta: SO TIRED OF YOU
Pizza: TIRED OF YOU TOO--yes please.
Kiwis: Okay!
Apples: Okay!
Bananas: On the fence!
Yogurt: Tolerable in 4 oz servings, hooray!
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese: first week--good, second week--bad
Salads: Good when prepared for me at a restaurant
Steak: NO.
KitKat bars: please buy me
Gatorade: liquid life
Sun Chips: breakfast please
Tortilla Chips: backup breakfast
Graham Crackers: I want to like you, but I don't.
Water: wish you were Gatorade
Milk: I need some space
Coffee: I don't miss you
Dried fruit: fill baggie, eat one piece
Izze soda: nom nom, ugh drank too fast
Bagels: done with you
Toast: 3/4 of one piece max
Chik-fil-a sandwich: good once a week over the course of 4 hours
Subway Veggie Sub with provolone: Should be called a "Hero"--spent $40 on 5 dollar footlongs

Weight gained: 0 pounds
It appears I will have to learn to eat all over again...this should help:

Thank goodness for prenatal vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment