Sunday, March 31, 2013

iPhone revolution

Many things happened which made it impossible to complete my posts through the end of my third trimester, one of which was the insufferable incapacity of my blackberry to easily send things into the interweb. The others were: mental and emotional turmoil, a never-before-experienced level of fatigue, and a mental shift of concern from my pregnant self, to the tiny, helpless human within.

I realize its a bit of a cliffhanger to drag the 3 people who were reading this through all of my garbage, and not let them get to see the baby, or hear about how many drama-filled hours I waited for my giant child to pass through my hoo-ha.

I would like to use my sweet 2nd hand iPhone 4 to help me fill in the important parts. Honestly, it got a little crazy in there for a while, so it's probably best that I took a hiatus to become sane and coherent again before I scarred anyone for life with in-the-moment details.

The most important part is that my son, Theodore Francisco Padilla, arrived safely in this world about five and a half months ago, and he is stinkin cute!

2 comments:

  1. Sophisticated enough for a professional, yet easy enough for an amateur, Blux Camera gives you complete control to make our camera fit your style.
    VPN For iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete