Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bum-bum day

This day's greatest feat was going to the grocery store to buy raviolis, which I have determined is the one food that my stomach can handle consistently without me taking deep, nausea-suppressing breaths between each bite. Yay! I bought three bags--all different types of cheese raviolis--square, mini-square with whole grain, and cheese tortellini (ravioli with a hole in it). Also on the shopping receipt were mint cookies and cream frozen yogurt (cold things are another soothing choice), and ginger ale.


I finally got the blasted text from Rite Aid, so Frankie and I will make the half-hour drive for the vitamins, and stop to see some friends nearby to justify not waiting until tomorrow. And just to see our friends. Happy coincidence.


Frank spent the majority of the day doing research on things like insurance, windshield replacement, and diaper coupons. He called himself "bossy", "dad" and "serious-man". I loved it.


Nausea waning since purchasing raviolis. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment